Website: Kelly Memorial Food Pantry
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 542 El Paso, TX 79944
Location: 915 N. Florence, El Paso, TX 79902
Hours of Operation
Wednesday and Friday / Miercoles y Viernes 9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Saturday/ Sabado 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
How to Help
Volunteer Recruitment Initiative
Kelly Memorial Food Pantry is operated by volunteers who donate their time each week to ensure families are receiving food each visit. We are ready to welcome new and eager volunteers to our community- driven operation. We hope to provide meaningful service and volunteer relationships through our family oriented non- profit. Our days of highest need for volunteers of 3 hour shifts are for Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 12: 00 p.m. and 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. By volunteering your time can benefit an entire community!
Food Pantry Partners
To be a regular client you must meet these guidelines:
- Live in the county of El Paso
- Have an identification card with your picture
- Show proof of residency with a utility or other bill/receipt
- Clients are eligible to receive food twice a month
- Clients currently being served must reside in the following zip codes/ Servimos personas que viven en estas zona postales:
- 79901, 79902, 79903, 79905, 79912, 79915, 79930
College and High School Students!!!
Any students needing volunteer hours and can donate their time on Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. would be greatly appreciated. We will make any accommodations who are in need of hours.
Any donations such as time, food, and monetary offerings would be extremely appreciated!